Monday, August 15, 2011

Under The Radar: Check Out CrazyCrisco And His VidCon And DubStep Videos





As you know if you are a regular reader of this blog (what, you don't have something better to do with your time?) I like to check out Youtube videos. Videos of people in the Top 100 Most Subscribed and others that are a little further down the list and crazycrisco qualifies as the latter with a mere 170 subscribers (I'm number 170 - I like to get in on the ground floor). Crazycrisco is Chris who "lives right on the Ohio river" who has been posting videos on a semi-regular basis for about the last 4 months or so and I got a message to check out one of his videos (the one below) which I liked, so I checked out some more. Now I'm subbed.



The video is about Chris' trip to VidCon 2011 held in Los Angeles at the end of July. It is not your usual, breathless "Guess who I met at VidCon?!" type video but more of a general impressions of California from someone who had not been there before. The state of California is obviously beautiful and he gets some nice footage of the ocean and the beach put to music.

And check out this other video he posted called "Inappropriate Dubstep" that he made with friends. Loved the poor guy in the elevator trying desperately to escape and the reactions of others when the doors open.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...