Monday, January 24, 2011

Josh Groban Sings Kanye West Tweets

On the Jimmy Kimmel Live television show, singer (and Oscar and Grammy nominated) Josh Groban appeared to promote what will no doubt be remembered as THE album set of the new milennium. Similar to the incredible cultural explosion in the early 1960s when the Beatles first appeared on the Ed Sullivan show, many will remember where they were when they first heard Groban's electrifying rendition of the tweets of Mister Showbiz himself, Kanye West. You may want to grab a box of tissues to have them handy as Groban wrings the emotion from such tweets as "Do You Know Where To Find A Marble Conference Table?" - I'm sorry, I can't continue writing as I am overcome with emotions myself. I feel it in the pit of my stomach, or it may be that burrito I just ate.



If you are not yet following Kanye on Twitter (for SHAME!) his Twitter account where you can tap into the sheer brilliance that is the Kanye Experience is @kanyewest*.

*All claims of brilliance, inspiration, musical genius etc have all been verified from the source himself, Kanye West. Follow Kanye West at own risk as side effects may include a certain lowering of personal I.Q. and/or free will as well as the acknowledgement of a lack of taste in music in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...