Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Apps, 50 Cent In Young Boy's Bedroom, And The Rise Of DeStorm

There are some headlines that caught my attention and thought I should share with you. Like everyone on Youtube, I'm constantly reading everything I can about the website and those involved in it. Okay, so I'm a bit obsessed. I know I'm not the only one who gets a little chubby about the latest Youtube app, right? um, right?

New Free App Turns Your Phone Into a YouTube Remote


Just spotted this over at the Wall Street Journal (yeah, I sometimes read the WSJ, what of it? You should see their centerfolds: hot banking babes). Google released a new app called YouTube Remote that costs you nothing (free is my favorite price). The article also quotes Kuan Yong, Senior Product Manager from his post on the YouTube Blog called Control YouTube on the desktop, or the TV... with the YouTube Remote app for your phone if you wanna check that out.

YouTube Sensation Keenan Cahill Duets With 50 Cent!


Here's an interesting story... rapper 50 Cent sang with 15-year-old Keenan Cahill and the video was broadcast on Chelsea Lately (Chelsea Handler's show). There's video on that site if you want to take a look.

Bieber Reaches 1 Billion Views On YouTube


Yes, "Kidrauhl" is fast becoming the most Mr Ubiquitous, with his name and face appearing everywhere. Just close your eyes and you'll probably see a promo for him tattooed on your eyelids. Forbes magazine has info about how Bieber Hot on Gaga's tail... sorry about that disturbing mental image. The little dude from Canada is slowly taking over the Internet. You have been warned.

Japanese Sailors Being Probed About YouTube Leaks


Nothing makes me quite as uncomfortable as the though of "sailors being probed" but this is about some videos that somehow made their way onto Youtube of a collision between Japanese and Chinese ships off the Senkaku Islands. You can check out the article at Coast guard probed (yeesh, still makes me queasy)

Mashable's Article About Becoming A Youtube Sensation Features DeStorm


Yeah, baby, that's Mr DeStorm himself smilin' from the pages of Mashable's article called HOW TO: Become a YouTube Sensation. If you don't know him, he's at 529K subs and hovering around the 57th position in the Top 100 Most Subscribed list (he's been gathering momentum lately and moving up). Here's the article: DeStorm Featured on Mashable He's another youtuber I've been following that I recommend you check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...