Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Bikini-Clad iJustine Feeds Chickens In Kaua'i

Did I mention that iJustine is wearing a bikini in this vlog? I will be one of the first to admit that one of the reasons I watch IJ's videos is because she is so easy on the eyes, but it's her quirky personality that keeps people coming back. But, there are times when this girl's hotness hits you right in the solar plexus.



I'm trying very hard not keep harping on how hot I think iJustine looks in this video, but it is difficult lol. She's like that pretty friend you have that you love to hang with but once in a while you see her and you think damn, you are fine girl. Okay, I think I'm done. I creeped myself out with those comments. Back to the Hawaii trip.

I like that IJ's sister Bree is finally relaxing around the camera and dropping one-liners like a vaudeville comedian, like when they saw the dead chicken: "Cock down" was perfect lol. And I'm pretty sure I saw KassemG at that same cavern when he went over to Hawaii.

Also, when they ventured into the darkness of the cave and Bree was saying it was very dark, iJustine, being the iPhone aficionado that she is, piped up that she "had an app for that" and whipped out a flashlight app.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...