Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Vlogbrothers And Their Pre-occupation With Giraffe Sex

Like John Green of the Vlogbrothers says, the top three videos on their channel have a common thread running through them - namely a reference to giraffe sex. I know they do cover many varied and interesting topics, but, um, giraffe sex? At least 3 times? and now one completely about their mating habits? Okay then.



Yes, giraffes have sex. And they are very, very promiscuous - apparently not caring too much about the gender of their partners. I think it may be their long necks and poor eyesight "That's a girl giraffe isn't it? Well, let's find out, shall we?"

I do like Hank Green's giraffe t-shirt design. If you want to order one of those t-shirts, you need to go to DFTBA.com (you don't know what DFTBA means? It's "Don't Forget To Be Awesome" of course).

As far as the topic of giraffe sex goes, I think I have all I need to ever know, thanks John. Hopefully I will be able to get the images out of my head.

What I did really like was John's surprise about Hank's various talents. Not only is Hank an awesome guitar player and vlogger, but he's always coming up with things like this giraffe t-shirt design.

John is a little reticent about acknowledging his kid brother's obvious talents - but that's usual for brothers. Funny video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...