Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sxephil's Latest Make-Over

I just watched Philip DeFranco's latest video and I don't know if you noticed, but Phil's looking a little different. No, I don't mean ("Hey Phil's lost some weight" - yes he has), but the style of the show has morphed again. DeFranco is on his game when he's doing his sarcastic take on the news and this is Phil on hyperdrive. There is a new blue background and he's classed it up with a nice suit jacket, but it is still your buddy sxephil bringing you what you need to see.



I wasn't too keen on his previous video when he wore the glasses (I got a weird Michael Buckley-esque vibe lol) and he had a bit of a Max Headroom thing (going way back for that reference), but I like the new look.



If you are one of the over 1.3 million subscribers to Phil's main channel, what do you think of the new look to the show?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...