Sunday, September 12, 2010

Popularity And Daisytree1



I don't know why I watch Brigitte Dale aka daisytree1 so much. Okay, I do know why - she's just so weird, but in a good way. I've been subbed to her (you can check out her channel at the link I just gave) for some time and you don't really know what you're gonna get with a Brigette YouTube video, but usually always something interesting. Like this one, which is just her commentary on an old video about popularity.

Quirky springs to mind when I see her. "Quirkygirl" - I think that's what I'm going to call her now lol. As far as the video she showed goes, I guess even back in the mid-20th century when that film was done, dudes didn't really notice how a gal was wearing her hats and stuff. Well, maybe we would notice, but we wouldn't dare say anything. I you mention something about what a woman is wearing (if you're a guy) you run the risk of appearing weird or (gasp!) gay. But I know now that a compliment on a woman's appearance can win you major points. That said, Brigette looks cute in this video with her little necklace and what seems to be a 50s-ish style dress - perfect with the theme of the black and white video she was showing.

And good to see you back again daisytree1 - we need to see some more videos. I for one didn't think you had died.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...