Thursday, July 15, 2010

Top 10 VidCon Moments According To The Vlogbrothers



John Green, one half of the vlogbrothers has put together his selection of what he thinks were some of the top moments of VidCon. I have to admit that Meekakitty's rendition of a velociraptor was pretty good. Ya don't wanna mess with that redhead lol. I also liked hearing about Dan Brown aka pogobat's announcement that his subscribers will have complete control over his channel for a year. I haven't written about Dan's cool idea that he calls Dan Brown 3.0, but I will shortly. Dan is usually really good and makes some thought provoking videos on Youtube which is pretty good for someone so young. I actually consider Dan Brown to be the missing Green brother because he seems to talk and think along the same lines as both John & Hank.

There are more Top 10 moments from VidCon (John dancing as a turkey lol) and the brothers Green singing together among others.

One thing I really want to say is congratulations to the vlogbrothers for making it into the Top 100 Most Subscribed of all time on YouTube. They are absolute masters of bringing interesting and funny videos to their subs that make you think while they entertain. One of the first channels I subbed to on YouTube and you should as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...