Friday, June 25, 2010

Wheezy, Sarcastic Ghosts And That Trollop Ms Pacman



Epic ending on this video by wheezywaiter. Not gonna tell you about it you just have to watch it all the way through. "Doh! Bradshaw why do you always do that? Bring me to your blog with that weird title and then not give details." Well, um, sorry. Just watch the darn video and stop giving me a hard time!

Really, obviously I get a kick out of Wheezy's videos. Just sheer quirky humor and you don't really know what he is going to do next. And all primarily done in one little apartment. Except when he goes outside, or when it's free bagel friday.

Hey, just checked and Wheezy just topped the 100,000 subscriber mark! About dang time! Started following him way back when he had about 3,000 subs. It shows what you can do if you put up clever stuff on Youtube and elsewhere. Actually, like so many other YouTube people, he is also on sites like DAILYBOOTH, FACEBOOK, etc etc. Really, if you keep adding more & more stuff EVERYWHERE (and do it with a dash of wit and originality) you will be successful on YouTube and elsewhere. And that concludes my "How To Succeed On YouTube Without Really Trying" please leave a donation in my tip jar.

Okay, so I don't have a tip jar. So sue me. All I can say is that I'm represented by the best law firm in town: Dewey, Cheatum & Howe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...