Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Send More Stupid Questions to spricket24!



Do you have any stupid questions? spricket24 has been checking out Yahoo Answers and came across a few rather odd questions. I'm sure there are more than a few strange, twisted questions on the Yahoo site but I don't know how she found these ones in particular. Very weird people asking some downright scary questions. Like that one about "my girlfriend is pregnant..." Yup, parents of the year will definitely be in their future.

Or that one about the person having so much trouble having YouTube come and video them. Oh, so that's how you get on YouTube. Now I'm all set. I just have to dig up YouTube's phone number and get on their list of idiots to visit.

Lol, Karen always makes me laugh out loud. She should put out a new video everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...