Friday, June 25, 2010

Pogobat: "I Wanna Be A Dinosaur!"



Are you subscribed to Dan Brown (aka pogobat)? I usually describe Dan as the lost Green brother from the vlogbrothers, Dan is just slighter different shade. Get it, Green - Brown? They're like colors... oh nevermind. Something about the way he speaks and what he says just reminds me of Hank & John Green.

Anyway, Dan asks a question that we should all be asking ourselves: Where do you want to be and who do you want to be in 20 years? Most would reply as Dan did that they want to be something positive. Dan thinks President Dan Brown in 2030 has a good ring to it. He also seems to have a good grasp on the wealth accumulation desire that consumes so many. Having "what I need to keep the financial monkey off my back" is pretty much what should be the desire of most, but unfortunately many get sucked into the more, more, MORE - "Gimmie all the freakin' money TODAY" attitude. Don't worry about the money and do whatever it is that turns your crank and serenity will follow.

At 1:26 on Dan says "The WHOLE time I've been Youtubing my philosophy has been to do whatever I think would be fun to do." In the short term (and maybe longterm) Dan won't be leaving YouTube anytime soon as he feels that THIS is his career and he obviously loves doing it. Step one accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...