Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Platoon Of Power Squadron! In 3 Parts For Easy Ocular Digestion



What the heck is this?! wheezywaiter is in a video series playing a hero with superpowers? How did I miss this? "Easy Bradshaw, you're a dolt." Hey! That's not nice.

As you may have gathered from my previous ramblings, I like Wheezywaiter. Um, by that I don't want to imply that I have a thing for Craig. Although I'm sure he's a handsome, personable sort of guy. How did I get on this subject? Okay, moving on...

I was stalki..., er, "doing research" on some videos and spotted that Wheezy had posted something on his 2nd channel. "What?! Wheezy has a 2nd channel?" Um, yes and calm down so I can tell you about it. It's called, appropriately enough, wheezynews where he posts all sorts of different stuff. One vid mentioned he was in part 3 of Platoon Of Power Squadron and that it was coming out soon and that we should check it out. So I did. I found it was aready posted on pineappleboyfilms' channel along with the first two of the series. So the video above is Part One: Meet the Platoon Of Power Squadron.

The stars are of course, Craig Benzine (aka Wheezy Waiter) as Mr Dr Electricon, Carlyn Janus as Madam Generator, Jake Jarvi as Professor Synapse, and Eliza Toser as The Princess Of the 4th Demension.

Part Two



Part Three



Oh snap! There's more?!

Part Four



Part Five



Now, if you want to see more, you'll have to check out the pineappleboyfilms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...