Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Here's The Twitter Accounts Of Top YouTubers

Just thought I would give you links to the top Youtubers who have Twitter accounts. This isn't an exhaustive list obviously, but it's a start. I'll make a separate page that lists Youtube folks and their respective Twitter accounts later and keep adding to it. If you want, leave a comment giving your Twitter account or the account of any Youtuber on Twitter that you think should be followed. They are not listed in any particular order:

nigahiga

twitter.com/TheRealRyanHiga

FRED

twitter.com/FredFigglehorn

ShaneDawsonTV

twitter.com/ShaneDawson

smosh

Anthony's Twitter twitter.com/smoshanthony

smosh

Ian's Twitter twitter.com/smoshian

RayWilliamJohnson

twitter.com/raywj

sxephil

twitter.com/phillyd

davedays

twitter.com/davedays

kevjumba

twitter.com/kevjumba

collegehumor

twitter.com/collegehumor

MysteryGuitarMan

twitter.com/MysteryGuitarM

failblog

twitter.com/failblog

VenetianPrincess

twitter.com/VP_Parodies

WHATTHEBUCKSHOW

twitter.com/buckhollywood

thestation

twitter.com/tweetthestation

MichellePhan

twitter.com/ricebunny

realannoyingorange

twitter.com/annoyingorange

communitychannel

twitter.com/natalietran

KassemG

twitter.com/kassemg

makemebad35

twitter.com/makemebad35

kidrauhl

twitter.com/justinbieber

HouseholdHacker

twitter.com/householdhacker

asilva61

twitter.com/TheAlecSilva

ijustine

twitter.com/ijustine

mileymandy

Miley's Twitter twitter.com/mileycyrus

mileymandy

Mandy's Twitter twitter.com/MandyJiroux

shaycarl

twitter.com/shaycarl

SelGomez

twitter.com/selenagomez

HappySlip

twitter.com/happyslip

thelonelyisland

twitter.com/thelonelyisland

barelypolitical

twitter.com/barelypolitical

LisaNova

twitter.com/Lisa_Nova

Hey_Bradshaw

twitter.com/Hey_Bradshaw




You may have noticed I included my own Twitter account (Hey_Bradshaw is me). I'm just under Lisa Nova and that's probably as close as I'll get to luscious Lisa. I want more followers just like the next person and I'll be tweeting about this blog among my other blathering, so follow me too. Doesn't cost ya nothin'.

like I said, this list will be expanded periodically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...